Travel Documents FAQs| Fast Cover

Travel Documents FAQs

  1. Are travel money cards covered under my policy?

    Yes, your travel money cards are covered if you purchase a Comprehensive, Standard Saver, Snow Sports Plus or Frequent Traveller Saver policy. There is NO cover for travel money cards for our Domestic Plus and Basics polices.

    Was this answer helpful?


    Thanks, glad we could help.

    We're sorry to hear that. What could we have done better?

    Thanks for your feedback.

Still have questions?

Ask us

Submit online

Call us

1300 409 322

Email us

Travel Alerts

Before you purchase your policy and before you travel, read the latest travel alerts that may effect your travel.

Travel Guides

We’ve put together a series of country and city guides to help you with your travel plans.

Travel Suitcase

Be inspired and come along for the ride as we bring you the world before your experience it for yourself.

Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for full terms and conditions including limits and exclusions of the insurance policy.