Want a job with an edge? Then this is it.
Bring you're a-game and be a part of a growing company where you get to contribute.
At Fast Cover Travel Insurance you'll be in a relaxed office setting with a small team. We love to have a chat and a laugh however as a team we do have a drive to not just be competitive but to be the best in the business.
As the first point of contact for our travellers you truly represent who we are. We pride ourselves in keeping our online quote system not only fast but simple and we endeavour to mirror this over the phone and via email as well. You're the contact when things go right and when things go wrong. You need to be able to listen to their needs and provide the best solution for them.
As our travellers never see us we rely heavily on the impressions and service provided over the phone or via email.
Our travellers sometimes like to have a chat so you need to be able to be warm and friendly but still lead them through the quote process.
We want someone who is willing to learn and to keep getting better. We're in a competitive market so staying on top of other competitors and their processes is necessary.
Our CEO works in the same open plan office and we often have brain storm sessions where you get to contribute to the direction and shape of the business.
- Communicate to team members
- Time manage/harness your spare time as phones and emails can flood in and it pulls you away from what you're doing.
- Keep track of tasks
- Be consistent at completing what you start
- Strive to make the traveller happy without compromising rules
- Mind set to keep learning and getting better
- Not afraid to ask questions but has the initiative to try and find the answer themselves first
- You must be able to speak clear English
9-6pm Monday to Friday
(Some after-hours work may be required)
We are conveniently based in Sydney CBD between Martin Place and Wynyard Station
$50,000 + Super
If this is you, apply by sending a Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep your cover letter short (2 or 3 paragraphs is enough) title your application email "Born Communicator".