Inbound phone sales person for game changing company
We aren't exactly your typical insurance company. We’re a small, nimble, fast growing and a game changing travel insurance company who needs your help.
We help make sure people going on holiday stay safe and are looked after if something goes wrong.
You'll be a born communicator and keen to help us deliver a great experience for our travellers. You'll also be a sales person who is happy to work towards targets and gets a kick out of upsells and add-ons.
Your daily tasks will be:
- Taking sales calls and questions and creating policies for new customers. No cold calling.
- Answering questions about our travel insurance products – both over the phone and via email.
- Helping improve our customer service process to make it the best in the industry.
- Contributing ideas for marketing, promotions, content and anything that helps us deliver on our mission to be the best place to buy travel insurance.
You must have the following:
- Above average communication skills both oral and written.
- Speak very clearly.
- Really enjoy helping people.
- Good computer skills.
Nice to have but not mandatory:
- Experience in the travel or travel insurance industries.
- Second language.
The calls we get are from travellers planning their holidays, they are in a great frame of mind and just need a little help with their insurance. You’ll need to be able to quickly win the confidence of the travellers you speak to and be able to explain insurance terms in a relatable way.
You’ll be involved in many different aspects of the business but your prime role will be customer service so you’ll be someone who enjoys speaking to a wide range of people and helping them.
The role will start at 4 days per week from 9am to 6pm and with a starting pay of $25 per hour plus super. We're a relaxed environment and we like to laugh a lot. This is a great job for someone who wants to contribute and be part of a great team.
We're based in the CBD right near Wynyard station.
Please only apply if you fit the above. Applicants of all ages are welcome and encouraged to apply.
We expect your application to include a short cover letter that describes why you think you're a good fit.
Please title your cover letter "Born communicator". This shows us that you've read and understood what's written here and not just randomly fired off your resume.
Please apply via email in the first instance: email@example.com