For the first time ever, Forbes Travel has announced a second batch of 5 star hotels and restaurants in a year.
The 5 star rating body released a list of hotels, properties and restaurants that achieved this prestigious rating.
The newly rated hotels include:
- The first ever 5 star rated hotel in Seattle; The Four Seasons Hotel Seattle.
- Canada’s first ever 5 star hotel. The Rosewood Hotel Georgia in Vancouver recently underwent a significant makeover and this has resulted in the accolade being awarded.
- London’s Connaught Hotel.
Forbes also named two five star properties in Massachusetts. These are The Langham in Boston and The Dining Room at Blantyre.
The newly rated restaurants include:
- Meadowood Restaurant in Napa Valley.
- The Plume Restaurant, which is housed within the prestigious Jefferson Hotel.
- Los Gatos’ Manresa Restaurant.
This uncharacteristic release of new ratings has enabled travellers to access more up-to-date information about where it’s best to eat and sleep.
There are now 83 5-star rated hotels according to Forbes Travel.