WTF!? World Toilet Facts
Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of toilets.
If there’s one undeniable fact that unites all of humankind, regardless of race, gender, sexual preference, political opinion, social status or geographical location, it’s this: We all poop.
It’s only the where, why and how that differs!
If you’ve ever travelled overseas and left behind the familiar comfort of your personal porcelain throne, you’ve probably had at least one bathroom encounter that left you thinking “WTF?!”.
You’re not alone!
After extensive research and discussion with travel experts, Fast Cover is proud to present our new infographic: WTF World Toilet Facts.
We’ve investigated the rules and reasons behind some of the most unique toilet experiences from all over the world.
Our quest was not only to answer the ‘how’ but also the ‘why’ of lavatory lore from all walks of life.
From the drop dunnies of Down Under to the flashy flushers of Japan, and even in zero gravity onboard the International Space Station. After all, even astronauts must heed the call of nature!
Prepare to be amazed, amused and perhaps even a little grossed out, our infographic has everything you never even knew you wanted to know about the weird and wonderful world of toilets!
Ready? Dive in!
Click the infographic below to view it in full glorious detail:
Copy & paste the code below to share the WTF World Toilet Facts infographic on your website:
|<a href="https://fastcover.com.au/travel-suitcase/health-and-safety-guides/WTF-World-Toilet-Facts-Infographic"><img src="https://fastcover.com.au/media/15163/fast-cover-wtf-world-toilet-facts-infographic.png"></a>|
5 Health, Safety & Sanitation Travel Tips
Toilet jokes aside, it's important to look after your health and safety while travelling overseas.
Many countries have poor sanitation standards, but there's a few simple tips to help you stay safe and healthy:
- Wash your hands thoroughly after visiting bathrooms and especially before eating.
- Use paper towels or hand dryers to dry your hands.
- Carry a pocket-sized bottle of hand sanitizer and use it often.
- Avoid touching your mouth, eyes and face.
- Use straws instead of drinking from glasses or bottles.
Travel Insurance for International Holidays
Fast Cover provides affordable travel insurance options and 24 Hour Worldwide Emergency Assistance for travellers of all ages and budgets.
Consider purchasing holiday travel insurance to cover financial losses and unexpected expenses such as:
- Overseas Emergency Medical and Hospital Expenses
- Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation Expenses
- Lost, Damaged or Stolen Luggage and Personal Items
- Loss or Theft of Cash, Credit Cards and Travel Documents
- Rental Vehicle Excess Insurance
- Travel Delays Expenses
- Trip Disruption and Resumption Expenses
- Loss of Income Insurance
- Permanent Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death Insurance
Click the button below to get a fast and simple online quote now!