Who says you can’t travel when you’re over 60? At Fast Cover, we believe as long as you’re willing and able – you should! And when you do, we have travel insurance policies that provide cover for many things you may wish to do.
We’ve made sure that our policies provide cover for the things that are important to you on your holiday – your health, travel cancellations, your belongings and we also provide cover for other extras that may come in handy. Another thing we’ve done is made the whole process straightforward, we can issue you with a policy in a few minutes, and we don’t need you to complete a medical assessment. Simple!
So wherever in the world you want to travel to and whether you’re going on a tour, visiting family and friends, dusting off the backpack, cruising up the river or cruising the oceans, we’ve got a policy that will give you peace of mind when you travel.
Who should get seniors cover?
Our seniors travel insurance is designed to meet the needs of many different types of travellers.
So whether you’re a pensioner or not, we can provide you with a travel insurance quote if:
- You are 60 years of age or over
- You are an Australian resident or hold a 457 visa
- Your journey starts in Australia and ends in Australia
- You purchase your policy before you commence your journey
We know that many other insurers don’t provide insurance for travellers over a certain age. We think differently. You can get a travel insurance quote if you’re in your 60’s, 70’s, 80’s or even your 90’s^*, and you can then see why we’re a great choice for your holiday.
What are the benefits of seniors cover?
We’ve designed travel insurance packages for travellers over 60 years of age to suit their travel needs.
Our seniors cover includes*:
- Funding for medical care: You’ll be covered for the costs of treatment for injury or illness. And if you’re on a cruise and need to be airlifted off, you’ll be covered for that too. All you’ll have to worry about is getting well again.
- Protection against cancellation: If you unexpectedly become sick and are unable to travel, cover is provided for the cost of your holiday, including any deposits you might have lost.* This is especially important for cruise holidays, as you're usually required to pay upfront for a holiday up to 12 months or more in advance. You certainly wouldn’t want to lose all the prepayments you’ve already made if you get sick and can’t go on your holiday.
- Travelling companion or relative expenses: The costs of accommodation and travel for your travelling companion or for a relative to be with you will be covered if you’re required to go to hospital.
- Cover against thefts and losses: If your property is lost or stolen, you’ll be covered.
- Compensation if the worst happens: If an accident causes a disability, loss of income or even death you’re covered.
- Cash for hospital stays: If you are admitted to hospital, you’ll receive an allowance to spend while you’re there. This could be used for food, taxis or whatever you need.