Whether you’re a skier or a snowboarder, saving money and making time for your next snow adventure is always a top priority. But before you allow yourself to get distracted by epic snow footage, current snow condition reports, snow depth charts and trail maps from resorts in Australia, NZ, Canada, USA, Japan, Switzerland, France or Chile, remember to protect your snow adventures with travel insurance.
The slopes offer fun for days on end, but snow holidays are generally riskier than other holidays so it’s important to have good cover. A fellow thrill seeker may make an unexpected move, you may hit a patch of ice or mogul the wrong way, or the weather might close in unexpectedly. Having the right travel insurance for snowboarding or skiing will allow you to hit the slopes knowing if something does happen, you have cover.*
Who should buy this cover?
Taking out ski and snowboard travel insurance is essential for anyone planning on exploring the slopes.
We can provide cover for those 69 years of age and under and keen to get themselves onto the slopes:
- Novice skiers taking a weekend break to Thredbo for the first time
- Expert snowboarders hitting Mount Buller or the terrain park at Perisher
- Skiers and snowboarders traveling to New Zealand
- Those seeking the best conditions and heading to Japan, Europe or the USA for a week or two
- The endless winter chasers that we’re all jealous of who will be on the mountain for the whole season.
Wherever you're planning your next trip, whether it's just you, you and your partner, you and a friend or family, get a Fast Cover competitively priced ski and snowboard travel insurance quote today. We can even arrange travel insurance for your whole group and yes, we do offer a discounts for 2 or more travellers!
Hit the slopes with confidence
With Fast Cover, you’ll be able head to the snow, jump on the chair lift and hit the slopes confidently knowing you got cover.*