Nearly three million Australians travel for business each year. Whether it’s going to another city for meetings, interstate for a conference, overseas for business or a working holiday, fact is many of us travel for work. So before setting off, it is important to tick travel insurance off your task list. Your employer may be paying for your accommodation and transport, but chances are it is up to you to make sure you are covered in case you become ill, your flights are cancelled or your belongings are lost.
Who is this policy for?
While travelling for business can involve fantastic accommodation and the best seats on the flight, things can also go wrong. Getting sick or an accident can happen at any time. Laptops can be broken or stolen, luggage can be misplaced and flights can be cancelled. However travel insurance can help make sure these headaches don’t become a full-blown crisis.
Get your travel insurance quote today if you are:
- Planning a visit to a conference or expo in another town, state or
- Meeting corporate clients away from home
- Visiting another business site
- Planning to work for your company in another country for any length of time up to 12 months
- Or if you’re lucky enough to be able to squeeze in some play time, we’ll cover you for that too!
If you travel overseas regularly for work or in combination with personal trips, an Multi Trip Travel Insurance policy may be the best travel insurance for you. This policy lasts for 12 months and allows you to take as many trips overseas as you like. You can also take your spouse, dependent children or grandchildren on any of the trips and they are covered free of additional charge!
What are the key items?
Our policy has been designed to cover you for what matters most whilst you’re away from home.
Depending on what level of policy you choose, we can provide cover* for:
- Your personally owned equipment (not company owned), such as laptops, smartphones, tablets… even your glasses!
- Your health, paying for medical treatment overseas and other associated expenses
- Your travel, covering delays and cancellations
- Loss of income, which provides cover for you when you return home if you are unable to work due to an injury on your trip
You can choose Fast Cover for your business travel insurance whether you are travelling within Australia or overseas. Get a quote now or contact us to find a policy that suits you.