If you're one of nearly three million Australians who travel for work each year, a business travel insurance policy should be at the top of your to-do list.
Your employer may be paying for your accommodation and transport, but chances are it's up to you to make sure you're covered in case you become ill, your flights are delayed or your belongings get damaged, stolen or lost.
Whether you're travelling interstate for meetings, flying overseas for an important conference, or jetting off on a working holiday, make sure you tick business travel insurance off your task list.
Who should get business travel insurance?
While travelling for business can involve fantastic accommodation and the best seats on the flight, things can also go wrong.
Accidents can happen anywhere and at any time. Laptops can be broken or stolen, luggage can be misplaced and flights can be cancelled.
However, travel insurance can help make sure these nuisances don’t escalate into a full-blown, expensive crisis.
Get your travel insurance quote today if you are:
- Planning a visit to a conference or expo in another town, state or country
- Meeting corporate clients away from home
- Visiting another business or worksite
- Planning to work for your company in another country for up to 24 months
If you're lucky enough to squeeze in some playtime around your work schedule, we’ll cover you for that too!
If you travel overseas regularly for work or in combination with personal trips, a Frequent Traveller Saver policy may be the most cost-effective travel insurance option for you.
This multi-trip policy allows you to take an unlimited number of trips overseas within a 12 month period, and there's the option of adding on cover for your spouse, partner, and dependant children or grandchildren so they can accompany you on one or multiple trips.
Why should you get business travel insurance?
Fast Cover's business travel insurance has been designed to cover you for what matters most whilst you’re working away from home.
Depending on what level of cover you choose, we can provide cover for things such as:
- Your personally owned (not company owned) equipment, laptops, smartphones, tablets, cameras, even your glasses!
- Emergency medical treatment overseas and other associated expenses
- Your travel, covering delays and cancellations
- Loss of income cover if you are unable to work when you return home due to an injury or illness sustained on your trip
Plus all of our policies include the support of our 24 hour Emergency Assistance team anywhere in the world.
See the benefits tables below for more information: