If you take several trips a year for business or just simply love to travel, our annual multi-trip Frequent Traveller Saver policy may be ideal for you.
Save yourself the hassle of having to remember to take out a new policy every time you travel, and rest assured knowing you’re covered whenever and wherever you go.
Simply select the region and trip duration that will cover your longest trip, pay one premium, and get instant cover for an unlimited number of trips within a 12 month period.
What’s more, you can also add on cover for your spouse and dependant children to travel with you!
Why get a multi-trip travel insurance policy?
Depending how often you travel, multi-trip policies like our Frequent Traveller Saver policy can be the easiest option for saving money on several short trips within a 12 month period.
You won’t have the added cost and inconvenience of having to take out a new separate policy for each trip, and there's no need to notify us each time you travel.
With one simple payment, it’s the smartest way of putting your health and safety first with cover that includes all the benefits that are most important to you.
This type of policy is ideal for:
- Frequent travellers
- Business travellers
- Couples or families taking multiple trips per year
- Bucket list travellers
- Frequent cruisers
Who can purchase a multi-trip travel insurance policy?
A Frequent Traveller Saver policy is great for business travellers or anyone else lucky enough to be travelling multiple times in the space of a year.
It is available for travellers meeting the following criteria:
- You are 64 years of age or under at the time of purchase and for the duration of the policy, and;
- You are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident who holds a current Australian Medicare Card, and;
- You purchase the policy before you commence your first journey, and;
- Your longest journey for the year won't exceed 63 days, and;
- Each journey starts and ends in Australia.
What does Frequent Traveller Saver insurance include?
Our Frequent Traveller Saver policies offer a wide range of benefits for all your trips.
As well as overseas medical expenses, cancellation costs, and luggage, our policies also automatically include:
- 24 hour Emergency Assistance
- Cover for 43 Pre-existing Medical Conditions
- Cover for a huge range of sports and activities
- Cover for cruises
Cover for your partner or spouse and children or grandchildren under 21 years of age can also be added on, so your family can accompany you on one or multiple trips.
See the benefits table below for more details on what our multi-trip insurance covers: