Whilst you’re working on your to do list, be sure to add travel insurance to the list. We know you don’t plan to lose your luggage or fall ill whilst travelling, but believe us, it may happen. So wherever you plan to go and for however long, travel insurance can provide for the emergencies & inconveniences that might arise.
Whatever type of student you are, we can cover you.
- University students
- TAFE students
- School leavers
- Those taking a gap year
- Studying overseas
- Work placements
- Exchange students
Things to consider before heading overseas
Before your adventure begins, it’s essential to have the right cover in place in case you experience an emergency while travelling.
You may not be covered by Medicare or private health insurance when you’re overseas. This means you could potentially be up for a huge out of pocket bill if something goes wrong and you don't have cover. In countries like the USA, health costs can rack up quickly for a broken arm or simple hospital stay. If you’re evacuated by helicopter to a hospital you can imagine how hefty that bill could be!
Our travel insurance can help you with expenses in emergency situations, including:
- Overseas medical expenses
- Emergency evacuation
- Loss or damage to luggage and personal items (bags, headphones, mobile, tablet, laptop, camera etc.)
- Trip cancellation
- Travel document losses
- Personal liability claims
- Unexpected return home*
What’s included in this cover?
Fast Cover provides policies that are affordable without compromising the cover you receive. We offer policies catering to different budgets, so you can find the policy that’s right for you.
Our Student Travel Insurance offers a wide range of benefits in the event of any international emergencies or complications.
With our Comprehensive - plan A cover, we provide:
- Unlimited* overseas emergency medical assistance and hospital expense cover
- Unlimited* cancellation fees and lost deposits cover
- Personal liability cover in case of an accident involving someone else
- Cover for your luggage and personal effects should they be stolen or damaged
- Cover for your travel documents, credit cards, and traveller’s cheques