Planning an Adventure?
Some travellers dream of a relaxing holiday on a beach under the sun, strolling through local towns and cities and losing track of time. But for others, the best holidays are the ones that give you an incredible adrenaline rush.
Do you want to bungee jump, sky dive or water-ski? Or, maybe you want to explore the roads less travelled? If that’s you, we’d say you’re planning an adventurous holiday filled with some heart pumping adrenalin activities!
Being adventurous doesn’t mean forgoing personal safety, which is why travel insurance should be part of any holiday. Fast Cover can provide you with insurance so that you can throw yourself into your adventure knowing you’re covered should the worst happen.
What type of activities are you covered for?
Our adventure travel insurance can help provide protect for your health, belongings and money wherever you go.
Over 35 activities are automatically included on our Domestic, Standard, Comprehensive and Multi Trip policies and you have the option of adding on an ‘Adventure Pack’ for 20 other adrenalin pumping activities.
We can provide you with cover if you're planning on participating in*:
- Winter sports such as skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, glacier walking and more
- Water based activities like kite surfing, canoeing, white water rafting and others
- Mountain experiences including rock climbing, trekking and hiking
- Sports such as football, athletics, rugby and cycling
- Experiences for petrol heads, on two or four wheels
- Adrenaline experiences from aqua zorbing to bungee and many things in between
We've made it simple
Both our Standard and Comprehensive policies automatically include cover for the things you care about most, including your health, belongings and the money you’ve paid for your holiday.
When you choose any of our Standard, Comprehensive or Multi Trip travel insurance policies, you’ll get*:
- Emergency assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Unlimited expenses for medical emergencies and treatment
- Additional expenses for repatriation to Australia if you are sick or injured
- Cover for loss or theft of your belongings, including sports equipment
- Unlimited Cancellation Cover for all or part of your holiday
- Cover for an extensive list of sports and activities, from dog sledding to camel riding, ballooning to paint balling, bungee jumping and even shark cage diving as standard on our policies.
Want to do even more?
Planning on skiing or snowboarding, if you’re under the age of 70, you can choose our snow cover plan, which includes cover for*:
- Overseas Emergency Medical Assistance and Hospital Expenses, including reimbursement for your prepaid snow ski packs should you get injured
- Your ski and snowboard equipment
- Piste closure and avalanche