Fast Cover’s Standard Saver travel insurance is designed to tick the essential boxes for emergency medical and hospital expenses, with a few other handy benefits for extra peace of mind.
Whether you're going on the World's Greatest road trip across America, relaxing on a luxury cruise to Alaska, soaking up the sunshine in the Maldives, or maybe spending a couple of weeks immersing yourself in the culture of Thailand, there are always a few risks involved when you travel.
Accidents do happen, so you should consider travel insurance as an essential part of your holiday preparation.
With Standard Saver travel insurance in place, you'll have great value cover and support, without blowing the budget.
Who should get Standard Saver travel insurance?
Travellers of any age can get a Standard Saver travel insurance policy with Fast Cover.
It's designed for travellers who want to make sure that they have a good variety of benefits without blowing the budget, and is ideal for travellers of all ages and types, including:
- Single travellers
- Couples (spouse, de facto, partner, same sex)
- Groups of family or friends
- Students on exchange or taking a Gap Year break from study
- Volunteers going overseas
- Business travellers
- Working holiday travellers
No matter where you're headed, our Standard Saver travel insurance will give you the confidence of knowing you have a great level of cover for the things that are most important to you.
What are the benefits of Standard Saver travel insurance?
A Standard Saver travel insurance policy gives you the confidence of knowing that your health and personal belongings are protected when you travel.
Some of the benefits of Standard Saver travel insurance include:
- Emergency medical and hospital expenses
- Emergency medical evacuation and repatriation
- Emergency dental expenses
- Unexpected trip cancellation costs
- Alternative accommodation and transport expenses
- Loss or theft of luggage and personal belongings
- Lost, damaged or stolen passports and credit cards
- Personal liability insurance
- Cover for Dependants under the age of 21 at no additional charge on a Single or Family Standard Saver policy.
With this cover, you can travel with the peace of mind knowing that you also have 24 hour support from our Emergency Assistance team if an emergency occurs.