A backpacking holiday, a cruise, or maybe a couple of weeks exploring a country you’ve never been to before. Wherever you travel, to protect yourself, there’ll be a number of things you’ll want to be covered for with travel insurance. Fast Cover’s Standard Travel Insurance is designed to tick these essential check boxes, so you can protect yourself, your belongings and the money invested in your trip when you travel.*
Standard Travel Insurance provides cover for you in the areas you need when travelling overseas. This includes cover for medical assistance, lost or stolen property and documents and cancellation fees. With Standard Travel Insurance in place, you and the people you travel with have the cover and support you may require in emergency situations.*
Who should get Standard Travel Insurance?
Travellers of any age can get Standard Travel Insurance. There’s no age limit on travel insurance with Fast Cover.
Get a quote today if you’re:
- Travelling solo overseas
- Going on a cruise
- Backpacking across multiple countries
- Travelling as a couple (spouse, de facto, partner, same sex)
- Travelling as a group
- Travelling as a family
What are the benefits of Standard Travel Insurance?
Travel with confidence that your belongings and money are protected when you travel with Fast Cover’s Standard Travel Insurance.*
With Standard Travel Insurance you receive:*
- Unlimited Emergency Medical Assistance* and Unlimited Hospital Expenses* for the duration of your trip. This means that you’re covered for the costs of medical attention due to illness or injury and medical evacuation.
- Unlimited Cancellation Cover* so you aren’t left out of pocket if your travel plans are cancelled for any reason outside of your control.
- You’ve also got cover for your luggage so that you can claim for lost, stolen or damaged belongings.
With this cover in place, you can travel with the peace of mind knowing that you have support if an unexpected emergency occurs.
If you buy Standard Travel Insurance for more than one traveller you can also save money. You get a 5% discount and 50% off the excess reduction when you take out Standard Travel Insurance for two people.6