Travel is not out of the question when you’re pregnant. A relaxing holiday away might be just the thing an expecting mother needs! But before you begin day-dreaming of sunny beaches or peaceful resorts you will need to organise travel insurance that covers both you and your baby.
We’ve tailored our pregnancy cover to make sure you have peace of mind. All our plans automatically include cover for pregnancy at no additional charge. Our insurance will cover your health, your belongings and potential cancellation costs as well as a range of other benefits**.
What are the key features of this cover?
Our travel insurance plans can cover the costs of a medical problem that arises in the early stages of pregnancy (up to the 23rd week) while you’re travelling, as long as it is a single baby pregnancy without complications**.
If you choose our Medical Only (plan C) you get:
- Unlimited* cover for all medical emergencies and treatment
- Unlimited* cover for Emergency Medical Assistance
- Cover for Personal Liability
The next level up is our Standard (plan B) which adds:
- Unlimited* cover for cancellation of your holiday whether you have started already or not
- Cover for your luggage and personal belongings should it be lost, stolen or damaged
And if you choose our Comprehensive (plan A), you also get:
- Travel Delays during your journey
- Missed connections
- Loss of income should you be unable to work because of an injury during your holiday