Kuala Lumpur is a city of many flavours and there is a very rich array of foods for you to try in this multicultural haven.
Here we consider some of the best foods to eat on a trip to Kuala Lumpur:
- Hakka Cuisine is an array of food from Southeast China. There is a vast array for you to enjoy, but particular delicacies include kangkong belacan and squid with spiced soy sauce.
- Fusion Foods that combine rich foods with sour foods are excellent to enjoy too. Try udang lemak with a side of sour Okra and some coconut rice.
- Indian Cuisine is also very good in Kuala Lumpur. Try the tarik, which is a pulled tea, while you wait for your paneer mutter masala to arrive and you will not be disappointed.
- Ramen is a Japanese soup made with hakata noodles and it is a taste sensation.
- Night Markets are essential to visit for dinner. You can make a choice out of a huge amount of takeaway foods that you will find on offer.