Yes, you can take out a 2 year travel insurance policy if you are travelling overseas.
As long as you meet the eligibility criteria detailed in our Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) to buy travel insurance from us, we can provide you with a policy for up to two years through extension of your policy.Can you get a 2 year policy for your trip?
Whether you're off to Canada on the IEC program to work the snow season, teaching English in Southeast Asia, volunteering in Africa, studying in Europe or just want to see the whole wide world, we'll be able provide you with cover. And if you're working, you'll have cover while you work and play!Get your 2 year policy in 2 simple steps
- Firstly take out a 12 month policy, then
- Up to a month before your policy starts (this is the departure date specified on your policy certificate), you can login to your policy on our website, and extend it up to a further 12 months by paying an additional premium.
Once your payment goes through, the date changes are instantaneous and you'll be able to download your updated policy certificate immediately, showing your new cover dates. If you prefer, you can even start your policy the day before you actually leave Australia, which means that you'll be able to extend your policy up to another 12 months the day before you leave.
Now you're all set to go!Are you already overseas?
If you satisfy all of the requirements to take out an Already Overseas policy as detailed in our Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), you can still take out a 2 year travel insurance policy. The process is the same as above, however, you MUST select the "I am already overseas" option when getting your quote and take out an Already Overseas policy.Need more help? Contact us
- email@example.com (or simply reply to the policy confirmation email that we originally sent you)
- 1300 409 322 (9am to 6pm Sydney time weekdays)
- +61 2 8215 7239 (from overseas)
For more information on our policies, refer to our Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).Read more about taking out a working holiday policy: